Sunday, May 31, 2009

Birthday Party

I wrote this big long funny story about Daniel's surprise party, but guess what? Gone, deleted, sad, mad, and not starting over. I had to leave the computer and take deep breaths!! I was soooo sad :( No joke it was like 3 or 4 paragraphs. If you want to hear it e-mail me and I'll think about re-writing it. So here are pictures instead.

The cake......golf and toothbrushes. Could you tell?
Another angle of the cake I made.Some friends eating pizza.Some of the guys shootin' pool.The age is given away. Cheap candles!! Didn't even make it until the end of the song!The MAN of the hour! My lover, husband and father of the beautiful girl in his lap!!Some dancing anyone!! The gym had mirrors so Aunt Celeste got the tunes and some of us DANCED!!Hannah and CelesteSpinning SarahSilly JennaEven Daniel danced with Jenna. Look at Scott rippin' it up in the background!

2 comments:

The VIPs said...

looks like you guys had fun, so sorry we couldn't make it

Jensen Memories said...

Looks like a fun time. I sure like the pic of Aaron, Heidi, Justin and Becca. Your little family is adorable. Hope you are able to travel safe. Keep bloggin so we can see that Little cutie Pie keep growing.