Sunday, October 11, 2009

Anderson Apple Orchard

Jenna, Aubrey and I were planning on going to the apple orchard with the ward to pick apples. Daniel surprised us that morning and came along. He didn't have to be to class until 1pm so he was able to join us! We had a great time picking apples to can for later!!!Aubrey and Jenna hand in hand.
We have tried giving Jenna apples so many times before this! She was loving it! She ate like three little apples just her size! Now she loves apples!
One of Jenna's apples.
A group of little ones from our ward.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

that looks so fun. We need to do that. Jenna is SO adorable.

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had soo much fun! I'm really missing you guys. I can't find anyone around here that takes good pictures. You do soo good!