Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Look what I made!

I went to a Bow Making girls night last night!! We had so much fun talking, making bows, kid less for a few hours, having real grown up conversations and eating Whitney's fantastic carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting!!! I haven't had a girls night in forever. At least since before I Jenna was born! It was so nice! (I'll be going to another one on Thursday too! Wowzers Scentsy/Twilight Party. Then to the midnight showing of New Moon!)

As a result, a new addiction may have arisen in me! I love putting big flowers in Jenna's hair quite a bit. I haven't been as big on bows. Then I saw what I could make and I'm loving it! Here's some of what I've made so far! Yes I said, "so FAR!"

2 comments:

Cody and Camille said...

Those are adorable! Great job! I'm jealous about this girls night business...invite me next time if baby boys are allowed!:)

P.S. We hung up some of Jaden's newborns and I just keep brainstorming of every way possible to display more without going overboard. They are so cute and you really did such an AMAZING job! I can't get over it:)

Gretchen said...

Dawn, those are so cute. You are so crafty,