Thursday, December 10, 2009

Like mommy, Like daddy

When Jenna see's mommy or daddy using their lap tops she wants to sit on our laps to work on the lap top too! It is the cutest thing ever. It can get hard when she wants to take them from us or mess with all the keys. It's amazing how much little ones really understand electronics though. If I leave a room to get something, when I get back I usually find Jenna sitting down with the laptop in her lap as though she is working on a little project of her own!! She has sent txts from our phones before and listens to music on an iPod Daniel has been borrowing!! She is so smart.

Anyway Daniel wanted me to take a picture of her being a big girl on the laptop. So here it is and all it's cuteness, Jenna!!

No comments: