Sunday, March 27, 2011

So Dawn is out visiting a friend at the hospital who just had a baby. I'm up stairs studying for my up coming test on Friday. Jenna comes in and starts to draw on her little white board she and her mommy use for pre-school. After drawing a few pictures and explaining to me what they are she continues to draw and I continue to study then the following conversation takes place: Jenna: Daddy, I'm obsessed with planes. Daddy: What was that Jenna? Jenna: I'm obsessed with planes. Daddy: Where did you learn that word? Jenna: Mommy taught it to me so now I can use it. Daddy: Wow, Jenna you're very smart. Do you know what that word means? Jenna: Huh-uh. Daddy: Obsessed means you really, really like something. Jenna: Oh. . . . . . . Daddy, Mommy is obsessed with you. - What a witty little lady.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Thanks for posting this! That is so cute. Can't wait to see Jenna in a few months.

Rachel Abel said...

She is SO cute!
This is the best age for quotes, I suggest starting a journal of nothing but adorable things Jenna says. She will love reading it when she gets older. I am doing one for my kiddos and it is full of some pretty good gems already.

STEVEN WAGGONER said...

WOW!

...I was soooo tired of looking at that gilmore post.

funny Jenna