
Some family changes come fast, others slow, some by years of fertility (Jenna!) and some by surprise with out fertility! After 1 month shy of 8 years married this August and 7 years of praying for our family to grow, this little one came to us during a break in treatments. We are so excited for the adventures to start as a family of 4 in this Jenks home!! December cant come soon enough for this household!!
Jenna- "When Christmas time comes mommy will have a BABY! (to me & Daniel) So, mommy I cant wait to teach the baby to walk in the snow when you get home!"
Jenna- "When Christmas time comes mommy will have a BABY! (to me & Daniel) So, mommy I cant wait to teach the baby to walk in the snow when you get home!"
We love our little princess Jenna! She will be an amazing big SISTER!!!
The Wednesday before Easter Sunday, Jenna & I made this card. Then we put it on the table so Daniel would find it when he got home from school.
The Wednesday before Easter Sunday, Jenna & I made this card. Then we put it on the table so Daniel would find it when he got home from school.
Daniel- "Oh, are you ovulating!?......(we are use to those tests vs. PG's) "wait......Dawn this is a HCG test.......what? Really?" Then he looked at me gave me a high five asked to read the box about positive results and said, "lets take another one!"
Yeah he is one proud excited daddy!!
Yeah he is one proud excited daddy!!
13 comments:
That's so exciting!! Congratulations!!!
Congrats!! What an awesome suprise. I am so happy for you and your family. GOod luck with the pregnancy.
Yay, we are so excited for you guys! Seems like you've had such trouble that this sure is a nice blessing for you guys! Congrats! Our babies will be 2 months apart, are you gonna find out what you're having?
Oh my goodness I am so happy for you I am in tears!!! That is so exciting and I am so happy it happened on it's own that gives me some hope!!! Jenna is going to be an awesome big sister and you and Daniel are great parents!!! Congrats keep my updated on how it is going!
Fabulous news!!! So, so happy for you! You guys are amazing.
Congratulations! I hope it is an easy pregnancy for you.
Wow! Congrats!! My last little one was our surprise miracle baby too :) Good luck to your cute little family :)
wahooooooo! COngratulations!
Congratulations!! That's wonderful!
YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYE!!!
Wow! That is so awesome! I'm sooooo happy for you!!!
Congratulations Dawn!!! So happy & excited for you!
Crazy how sometimes it just works!!! Our little one will be here the end of November too! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment