


So I was going to take a blogging brake today, but this just happened and I had to tell. So, Jenna takes a small nap in her swing around 7:30 or 8pm. Well as normal Jenna went into her swing swaddled with binki in mouth. Well today has been different because Jenna has been a little fussier and kleengier today. So I could never be out of sight. So as she swung there I had to stand by the swing. She dozed off so I crept away...wait... nope she woke up. So I came back and stood by the swing again, she calmed down. Then after 1o minuets I said, "Jenna mommy is going to go put the dishes away okay." I left and she didn't cry. I should of guessed when the whole house sounded quiet something was up. On I went putting dishes away. Then....I hear a sound, Jenna's swing toy. Then I thought, wait her toy is on the floor. So I looked over the swing seat was all the way tilted up and then it swung forward really fast! I bolted into the living room to find my little snuggled up burrito staring up at me with a big smile and laughing. I guess she didn't want to be in her swing and she sure got what she wanted. I sat down by her with my heart still pounding and she proceeded to laugh and talk like she was telling me the story about her getting out of her swing. I don't know how, but she did it and had no wounds or broken bones. What a crazy little girl. Here are the after math pictures of a silly girl.
4 comments:
Even more fun times ahead. now that she has gotten her first tasre of mischief she'll want more.
I found your blog through someone else's blog but you can go here: http://www.consumingexperience.com/2005/06/how-to-search-bloggercom.html
and try to search by name or by city but it's not really that good. Mostly just time consuming with very little success. I've found one or two friends but most I just find by clicking through other blogs. Anyway, talk to you later.
Sorry. The whole link didn't show up the first time so here it is again. http://www.consumingexperience.com/
2005/06/how-to-search-bloggercom.html
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAWN! A few days late, but you'll get over it.
Post a Comment