Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September's discoveries



Okay.........so I just might go collage crazy here. I love it!! Don't we all love new discoveries. Just like a child, we find it, we keep doing it. So here we go as Jenna discovers and practices her new found joys, ..........well so will her mommy.

Just a few things Jenna has treid out in Sept. so far. The tongue discovery was the funnest. Once Jenna caught on and everyone was watching she just couldn't STOP. It was so fun to watch. Yes..... I made a collage of just the tongue discovery so to be continued..... Enjoy
Last night while Grandmalita was making her lesson plans for her class, Jenna wanted to join in, so she did. Grandma helped her discover a pen and paper. Away she went. of course the end result was straight to the mouth. Jenna is at the age of, "oh, I like this, let's try it out!" And to the mouth it goes! Fun time.




.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love some of hernaked holding her feet