Jenna loves to drag her monkey and baby all over the house. The little monkey is what Jenna's grandmalita got her at the Zoo when she came to visit. Monkey and baby are dragged, pulled, pushed, thrown, cuddled, drooled on, licked, kissed and any other thing a little kid would do with their favorite toys! Now, I will say, "Jenna carrying her baby over her shoulder, not done by me." Maybe she remembers it different than I do, because I sure hope she doesn't think I carried her like that, right?
Oh I just love my little girl! She amazes me everyday. Jenna says words here and there. Not a lot that you can understand clearly, but she's learning quickly. She still chatters up a conversation when she wants to though. Aside from minimal real words, Jenna, she is a smart smart little girl. She understands pretty much EVERYTHING we say or ask her. It amazes me, truly. Her memory is like a steal trap. You tell her let's relax. She walks to the front door and say's, "mani, mani(mommy)!" so we can go sit in our chairs on the porch. This is what her dad loves to do with her after school. He says' "Jenna let's go out side and relax!" and out the door they go. Smart, smart and that's just one little example. She is an observer too. She loves to just sit, think, watch, point and then try. At church she tries so hard to make friends with all the kids running around in the gym after classes. She laughs, chases, waves, squeals and runs. They don't notice her much since she's so little compared to them. Daniels says, " Dawn, she wants to have a friend so bad." He's voice so soft and sad for his little happy girl. She waved bye bye for like 5 minuets to the group of silly girls. Then looked at us and walked off. It will happen. She starts nursery in 3 weeks!!! All the other kids Jenna's a ge going into are boys, so we'll see what happens. Yikes, my baby is growing big! Well, what's a Dawn post with out pictures!!
Oh I just love my little girl! She amazes me everyday. Jenna says words here and there. Not a lot that you can understand clearly, but she's learning quickly. She still chatters up a conversation when she wants to though. Aside from minimal real words, Jenna, she is a smart smart little girl. She understands pretty much EVERYTHING we say or ask her. It amazes me, truly. Her memory is like a steal trap. You tell her let's relax. She walks to the front door and say's, "mani, mani(mommy)!" so we can go sit in our chairs on the porch. This is what her dad loves to do with her after school. He says' "Jenna let's go out side and relax!" and out the door they go. Smart, smart and that's just one little example. She is an observer too. She loves to just sit, think, watch, point and then try. At church she tries so hard to make friends with all the kids running around in the gym after classes. She laughs, chases, waves, squeals and runs. They don't notice her much since she's so little compared to them. Daniels says, " Dawn, she wants to have a friend so bad." He's voice so soft and sad for his little happy girl. She waved bye bye for like 5 minuets to the group of silly girls. Then looked at us and walked off. It will happen. She starts nursery in 3 weeks!!! All the other kids Jenna's a ge going into are boys, so we'll see what happens. Yikes, my baby is growing big! Well, what's a Dawn post with out pictures!!










6 comments:
Did you get Jenna's ears pierced?
OH NO!! Daniel would freak!! I sure wish I did! I he likes her stick ons until she asks for real ones. I wonder if I did it how long it would take him to notice :)
That is so cute. Mothering insticts as such a young age! Carter would never so that...he's such a boy.
Gretchen
Ian carries a baby around sometimes, It is so funny there are times he is so tender with it and sweet and the next moment he is bashing it's head against the wall! Jenna is a little doll herself, so cute!
Oh, I think he would notice. ;)
Who is anonymous today? Tammy...Betsy....Daniel? Who are you? :)
Post a Comment