Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bread anyone?

One Sunday afternoon I wanted to make some homemade rolls with our dinner! I love the homemade recipe I have for rolls.

Jenna is so into helping with food prep. She gets the little kitchen stool and pushes it right up to the island so she can watch and or help. I love how involved she wants to be. My cute little baker. Here are some photos of her helping/eating the ingredients for the bread. She wasn't to pleased with the flour, but she loved the dry milk.

2 comments:

Emily said...

You are a good mom to let her help, I do too but to be completely honest it drives me crazy! The kitchen is my domain and I like things to run smoothly and and cleanly and with the chickens help it doesn't! You should post your roll recipe too..

The VIPs said...

I also want your roll recipe, Jenna is so cute!