Monday, December 1, 2008

Amazing Man

If you read, skimmed or noticed our last post of the timeline you'll know we have made it to this point so far in our life together.
My friend, my eternal companion, my husband, and a father of our daughter. Such wonderful things to have in my life. Daniel has always been a intelligent person throughout his life. Someone destined to accomplish big things in this life! I'm glad/thankful that I get to be one of the people who watches, encourages, supports and stands by his side through all those hurdles we call life!

I'd like to share a little about my shining star. Since we were married in Aug. 2003 it has been work and school for us. In his first year of school he tossed back and forth a few options for a degree. He wanted something in the medical field. Daniel was determined to be a college graduate and get a degree, a Doctorate degree. He truly wanted to give his family name a new turning point in future education. The highest level of degree from College. An education to look back on. A future goal for his children to follow after and an accomplishment for himself. To look back on and say, " I did it." Well, I'm PROUD to say he has done just that. Not only has Daniel pursued his education in the dentistry field he has done it with honors. Daniel has always been a devoted student receiving honors among his peers. He as been on the Dean's list and presidents List's several times(shown in public newspapers) throughout the two colleges he attended. He was also on honors roll throughout Elementary, Jr. High and in High school. Daniel I want to say, " good job!" Daniel is an incredible man and husband. I'm a proud wife that loves to show him off. He is smart, deserving, wonderful, caring, equal, romantic, compassionate, an honest man, humble, loving father, caring man, very charitable, MY husband, and always giving Jenna and I the best in everything!
Following his 2007 December graduation from BSU Daniel studied hard to take the Dental Assessment Test (DAT)to send along with his applications. In May of 2008 we prepared all of Daniel's dental applications and DAT scores, then sent them off to 9 schools of his choice. We were anxiously, patiently, and excitedly waiting to hear back over the summer. First request for an interview was Indianapolis. Then later a 2nd at Loma Linda in California and then the last was for Creighton in Nebraska, may I add the last one was two days before Thanksgiving! After all the interviews another waiting period. December 1st would become a distant yet soon to be date for us. This would be when we would begin finding out the results for our future.
Dec 1st 2008 came! So far we have had good news!! Daniel has been excepted to IUSD in Indianapolis. In a few more days we should hear back from the other two, regardless we have gotten in for SURE.

DANIEL I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME TO TAKE THIS JOURNEY WITH YOU. It's been an amazing, interesting a fun 5 years. Plus the many more years to come, I look forward to watching you graduate Dental school. Your kids will be proud children as well.

4 comments:

Stylin' Binder's said...

wow, that is so great guys! I will be waiting for a job as your top DA! LOL

Jarom & Corinne said...

Great job, i am sure it is exciteding to start a new chapter in school/life! BUt i am sure he would say he couldnt do it with out his wonderful wifes support! you guys are amazing!!!

Celeste said...

Congratulations Daniel! We are so proud of you.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear the exciting news Daniel! Thanks for sharing this with us Dawn. Love you guys!