Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Fresh Snow, First time, Fun, Face plant!

Jenna ~ Backyard

This is Jenna's 1st year of SNOW! I took her outside for a little fun. From a previous post back in the fall I explained that Jenna's passion is being outside. I had expressed that I wasn't sure what to do in the winter to help her understand the cold. Well, it wasn't half bad after all. We had fun in the snow and she loved playing in it too! After playing out in the backyard we went out to the front. She sat there looking all around laughing. She apparently needed a closer look at the funny cold, wet, white stuff because she just leaned forward...looked...and cur plunk!! She went down face first in the snow. I rushed over she was laid there motionless. So I lifted her up and she looked at me...looked confused ...and then..whaaaaa. Cries with little tears. My sad little angel. (Naughty mommy snapped a few pictures. Come on all pictures can't always be the perfect ones! Good fun memories.) Jenna has been out in the snow again since then and still loves it.
Jenna ~Front yard
Even after falling face first in the snow, she was still so happy playing after she came back inside. What a trooper!

1 comment:

The VIPs said...

she is so stinkin cute!