So do you remember when you were little and your mom sat you down to tie your hair up in rags at night? So when you woke up in the morning to take them out you hair would be so curly? 




(apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur.......)
Note: Jenna was such a good sport through it all too! She even smiled in her sleep for a picture. I'm not kidding I was snapping it, then she smiled so I snapped another. She still even slept for another 1/2 hour after the picture.
2 comments:
Thats cute! Congratulations to Daniel as well about Dental School! I'm sure that is a relief to know he is in (of course we knew he would get in, but it is probobly nice to have some of the pressure off) Anyway, I have a christmas card for you guys and need your address. Leave a comment on my blog and I will delete it after I write it down. Don't be strangers, and I will be better about keeping in touch! I start the nursing program next semester and Paul and I are switching taking care of the kids in between our classes. I think we are half nuts but hopefully It will all be worth it in the end! Take care, Love you guys
Davidsons
Cabbage patch doll!!!!!!!
Post a Comment