Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jenks famliy fun

Well, the newest Jenks member, Logan Gabriel Jenks brought us all together again. He had his blessing the Sunday after Valentines day. So we wanted to get some family pictures. It was a lot of fun! Jaxson, Jayce, Jenna, Aubrey, baby Logan, and Hunter
Jenna loves babies! We could never get them all to look at us at once! It was fun.
The whole Jenks Clan together. Two famlies are moving soon so it was fun to get all of us together before who knows when again! Daniel with all his parents, brothers and sisters.
Left to right:
Betsy, Janell, Tammy, Bryan, Daniel(my hottie Husband!!), Adam and Michael.Age wise:
The two oldest are on the right. Tammy then Bryan.
Next two oldest are on the left side. Daniel then Janell.
Then the next two are in the front. Adam then Betsy.
Last the baby in in the back behind is parents, Michael!!
How sweet, the Jenks Family.

6 comments:

The VIPs said...

awww...thanks for posting the pictures Dawn! It's been so long since we've seen any of the Jenks family besides you guys. Tell Daniel we love his family!

by the way- when are we going to get together? We need to have you guys over for dinner sometime soon before you move!

TJ said...

I was doing some blog-hopping and I was so excited to find your blog. Your baby is adorable! What a cute family you have.

Melanie said...

That last comment wasn't really made by TJ. I don't know why it came up with his name because I put in my info. Oh well.

Emily said...

Dawnell and Brian had another baby? Are they moving to the same place you guys are? I'm glad you have this blog so we can keep in touch, I have a Valentine (my annual valentines I send out) for you guys but no address. I think you left it on one of my older posts so I will have to look.

Ali said...

Hey guys! It was so much fun to get to see you and everyone else. We need to do it agian before you head of for school!

Purnell Family said...

Dawn~
Hi! Hey I tried sending this to you through your e-mail that you gave me but for some reason it didn't go through, so I thought I would just post it on here.
Here is the information for the Scentsy Spirit World Tour next weekend on March 14th 2008.

Place: The Egyptian Threatre
700 W. Main St.
Boise, ID. 83702

Time: 8:30am- 3:00pm

There will be training and a lot of info on Scentsy. It is going to be a day that will be packed of fun and exciting speakers. Orville and Heidi Thompson the owners of the company will be there for you to met. I'm excited that you have decided to come. Let maker plans on where we will met and if you would like to ride together or follow each other there. Let me knpow what you would like to do. I look forward to hearing back from you.
You can get back in touch with me at:
kathypurnell@yahoo.com
Thanks Dawn :)
Kathy