Mommy cleans, Jenna explores.
Picking out the tunes!
Dancing with her shadow in the sunshine
An everyday Jenna look :)
Helping with laundry!? (Unfolding counts right mommy?)
Dancing with her shadow in the sunshine
An everyday Jenna look :)
Helping with laundry!? (Unfolding counts right mommy?)
Found Dexter sleeping.
One CUTE girl!
Checking out the box. Find anything Jenna?
Takin a little break. Just for 10 sec......baby break.
Back. Didn't think she'd let off that easy did ya?
I WILL Get his tale, I will. She did and was didn't catch it! :(
WHAT A FUN MORNING WITH JENNA. Can you see how I'd get easliy distracted from my chores. P.S. After her baby break she discovered something else. It was cute and I took a few photos so that will be saved for tomorrows post. Can't you wait!!
2 comments:
Is she walking!?
She is darling Dawn!
love the look of her bum i could have a lot of fun in bed with her
Post a Comment