Sunday, March 8, 2009

Late posting: Valentines was all surprises!

So, Jenna and Daniel woke up to some nice gifts for Valentines day!! Guess some one loves them!! Daddy got a new shotgun case and two calendars from Cabelas. Jenna got a balloon, cuddly ladybug, and a lolly pop as big as her face! It was a fun morning....even for me. To my surprise Daniel got up early too.
My morning surprise was not in the photos because I was sent on a scavenger hunt. Here was the the fun idea Daniel did for me. He thought of this on his own. It was so fun I wanted to do it again.
I entered the kitchen where there was an empty vase with a a clue and a paper with instructions. I was to fill the empty vase with roses by reading the clue then leading me to the next clue. Now, these clues had to do with memories of us and the past 5 1/2 years we've been together.

For example the first clue read, "you wore these when we left for our honey moon." Answer was: my favorite pair of green pants. So I went to my closet and folded under the pants was the next rose.

This clue read, "you did something you like to do, while I did something I like to do." Answer was: Me taking pictures and him golfing. Then leading me to the front room, next to a picture I took of Daniel on the golf course was another rose.

This went on until I found all 12 roses, a bag of Trollis and a scrapbook stacker he scattered across the whole apartment. It was sooooo fun and pretty darn creative of him. The kicker to the whole game was the best part for him. I was aloud to ask for a help question if I was stumped, but I had to give him as many kisses as the number of the clue. Nice right....it gets better. If I still needed another hint I had had to give him kisses again, but double!! Luckily I have a great memory and only had to give double kisses once and regular once as well. After I got ready for the day I wanted to do it again. My vase was full and my heart was too!!!! I love this man by my side. I love him, Daniel I love you!!

No comments: