I'm soooo behind. I have to go to our club house or my my mom's to use the Internet. So I fall behind more and more.
Jenna update. She is walking!! She was a little behind on crawling and wasted no time on walking. She crawled for about 4 1/2 weeks and then shocked us one night as she walked to the middle of the living room saying bo bo(book). She did this on Feb 20th 2009. At about 10 1/2 months. (To some of our family and friends this is not to surprising. Since you know she has had us walking her around with our fingers since like 4 or 5 months. She was so determined to walk strong personality this one.)
She is so amazing and fun to watch! Her personality is growing and growing! She says new words everyday. Umpa (grandpa) whooa when she falls, dat(that), ookit(look), and many things she knows and I don't. Yesterday she turned 11 months! Yikes she's almost one. I'll get her walking video of her walking up soon!! As well as her first time eating chocolate and her huge sucker!
THREE NEW POSTS BELOW! ENJOY
1 comment:
Alright Jenna, walking already! I know I say it all the time but I'm glad you have a blog, I have been such a bad friend lately-I never call anyone but I'm glad I can check up on your cute little family through your blog! We need to see you guys before you move! Jenna is a doll and so is her mamma!
Post a Comment