As many of you already know, Daniel has been excepted to Dental School. So would you think he'd be the one to see an ice cream truck, flag it down, look at me and say, "can we get Jenna an ice cream?" 
The victim and her daddy!
So while we were waiting to have Sarah's(Jenna's cousins) birthday party Jenna got to go to the ice cream truck to get her first popcicle for the price of 12 at a store. Now stop. I'm not a party pooper. I was just surprised that the one time I didn't get the crazy idea to give her sweets and then get the look from Daniel it was ALL okay. So here's to her soon to be silly dentist daddy!!


Sharing is caring. Jenna with grandpa.
P.S. Plus she just got her 1st tooth a month ago. so at least when I did it no damage could be done....daddy!!

The victim and her daddy!
So while we were waiting to have Sarah's(Jenna's cousins) birthday party Jenna got to go to the ice cream truck to get her first popcicle for the price of 12 at a store. Now stop. I'm not a party pooper. I was just surprised that the one time I didn't get the crazy idea to give her sweets and then get the look from Daniel it was ALL okay. So here's to her soon to be silly dentist daddy!!


Sharing is caring. Jenna with grandpa.
P.S. Plus she just got her 1st tooth a month ago. so at least when I did it no damage could be done....daddy!!
3 comments:
That sounds like Kirk---he always wants to give Carter sweets! I guess that's a dad's job!
Awww...'cmon Dawn, a little ice cream never hurt anyone! The pictures are cute, I love her hair! I can't believe she is almost one! Crazy!
love Jenna's hair!
Post a Comment