Amazing! She really is moving along great. Jenna has been wanting and trying to sit up for a while now. She works hard at it. with a little hand support. The last couple of weeks it has been a few seconds here and there. Then, last Sat. was her newest record of 1 min. 25 sec. Well, this week she has progressed into siting for 15 to 20 minuets at a time on her own!! I took her to the park this tuesday(Sept. 30th) and she was showing off to everyone and loving it. It was Jenna, her cousins Hunter and Aubrey and me. later Aunt Dawnelle, Uncle Bryan and Daniel(my husband) came to meet us at the park after they got off work. So throughout this week our morning routine after she wakes up involves sitting and playing until she gets bored. This is a whole new world for Jenna and she loves it. The walk back home wore our little girl out! As you can see at the bottom of the collage she feel asleep. We are so proud of her. She is growing so fast I can't believe it some days! She will be 6 months old on Oct. 7th. Wow time flys!If you click on any of the collages I make it will enlarge the photos for you. if you'd like to see them closer that is.
4 comments:
Has it been six months already? Time really does fly! (next thing you know YOUR baby will be in kindergarten)!
Daniel is so precious with Jenna!!!! way to sit up Jenna!
I am so jealous. Carter still falls right over every time!
Dawn, I must say, perhaps now that you take a million photos of that baby, your photography skills have really improved. Try to get rid of the "auto functions" crutch. Your compositions are getting much better. Remember rule of thirds!
STEVEN
PS - I have a hard time looking at your B-Log thing 'cause of the music.
Post a Comment