





Jenna woke up from her nap around 5pm. After I feed and changed her we went into the front room and this is what we saw out the window! I took her out on the porch to sit and watch the snow flakes!!! It's crazy. It is still snowing right now and has been for 30 +/- now. Then daddy got home a few minuets later and he wanted some pictures with jenna in the snow. There's a video too. ENJOY!
6 comments:
I can't believe it snowed! We've been in the mid 70's this whole week! I guess I'm going to have to get use to the weather back in the west once I move. Crazy!
WHAT? Are you still in Boise? I can't believe it would snow this early in Boise.
Wow, no fair! I thought I would be glad to get away from the cold but now I officially miss it!
As you saw, we got some too...Darn winter, always pushing fall out of the way...big bully.
hey dawn your blog looks so cute! You can check mine out at www.thepurnellsblogg.blogspot.com and next time you better come to lunch with us, we miss you!
We have gone private....I will call you for your e-mail.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment