One sunday afternoon I decided to bake a strawberry rhubarb pie. Daniel took Jenna for awhile to entertain and play with her. Then, after awhile they came in to watch me preparing the pie. To Jenna, this looked so much fun, so she joined right in. She just loved it so much and so did I. She's a little natural!! I enjoyed her cute little hands helping out! Im excited for her to get bigger and love to cook with mommy. We will make wonderful masterpieces together. I love you Jenna. 
P.S. Daniel thanks for helping out with Jenna and eating the pie. Also, as I always say, "click on the photos to enlarge if you's like!
2 comments:
Looks like fun!
Dawn-send your e-mail to: ems_gems@msn.com and I will give you an invite to our blog. I got some random comments from strangers on a few of my posts so we decided to take it private.
That look so yummy! You make a good looking pie!
Post a Comment