

My thoughts/heart are so full today. I sat back and just watched Jenna a lot today as she went about her daily affairs. What can I say, she takes my breath away. She simply amazes me. My heart swells with love and passion for what I see in front of me everyday. When she wakes up, sleeps, laughs, smiles, looks up at me, curls her lip, cries, and reaches up for me. From gods arms to mine she came. What a gift, blessing and great privilege. We women are given a beautiful right to help create a child. Wow. I grew this beautiful being, Jenna. Wow.

Today I just wanted to capture photos of Jenna being Jenna. I wasn't even planning on taking pictures today, but the camera just took over joy. She is sooooooo beautiful, silly, curious, learning, and developing quiet the personality. Where she comes up with some of the things she does is beside me. I'm so proud of her. She doesn't sit and wait for me to do everything for her. she looks, tests, tastes, throws, bangs, pulls, and fits things into other things. She is so into cause and effect. If I try this what will happen? It's not just a fluke because she does it over and over again. Even days later. Hence a few bonks, flops, and cries! We look at each other and say,"oops, we fall and burn to learn. Let's get up!" She does just that too. Jenna pulls herself up onto anything and everything so she can cruise it. All she wants to do is hold mommy and daddies fingers and walk all over the place. So we got her a walker for Christmas. This determined daughter of ours wants to skip crawling and walk. Her aunt did that. She does this cute scoot mountain climb crawl to what she wants and then up she goes to walk along.







Jenna,
This is all a dream to have you here some days. So real and unreal at times. I thank you for choosing to be ours. To be a part of this world with us. We won't be perfect. We will even mess up, be wrong sometimes, or feel like we want to give up. This will be because we are learning too everyday like you. We can be in it together, always as a family. You can help us with our future family too. Jenna, always know that your mommy and daddy love you! You are our blessing, our glue, our love, our happiness, and our miracle. We waited and tried for so long to have you join us. Some days the feeling of forever was forever. Now... those days/years seem so long gone by just a simple look at your face, into your eyes and then you smile. Thank you. Heavenly Father, thank you too.
3 comments:
What a great post. It literally brings tears to my eyes sometimes when I watch my children, I get overwhelmed with such love and appreciation for them. What a humbling, incredible journey motherhood is and you have just begun...
Dawn,
Your pictures are getting better and better. Nice composition on these ones.
- "ADRIAN"
lovely post Dawn
Post a Comment