Thursday, January 29, 2009

Her 1st Baby

We were at Target last night and I took Jenna down the little girl isle or shall we say, "the PINK isle. She was looking all around and getting excited. More probably at the site of all the toys! I took to twin babies off the shelf to show her and she got really excited to see the babies. She grabbed the box and was pulling on them. Then I saw this little mini baby and got it for her. She still is not fully sure of what to do, but she enjoys squeezing it, pull on it, feeding it snacks and throwing it down.
What should we name her?
Observing her feet. She is even in love with her own feet!
Feeding her marsh mellows. One of her favorite snacks too.
I gave Jenna her doll to take another picture and she dumped her snacks out and face planted her baby in the bowl to feed her. Then looked at me wrinkled her noes and laughed out!
Then she fed herself like a cup and put it on like a hat.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Totally cute! i love how you captured every moment.

Gretchen said...

she is sooooo adorable. It's so cute how thir little personalities start to come out.