I have been trying to upload video # 2 all night. For some reason it is not working. So cross your fingers and hopefully I'll get it up and running soon!
She is going to be an early walker like Ian...you're in trouble!
Seriously, you need to call me! I feel like I haven't spoken to you in forever! (I know the phone works both ways..) Anyway, I'm glad you have a blog so I can check up on you guys!
3 comments:
She is going to be an early walker like Ian...you're in trouble!
Seriously, you need to call me! I feel like I haven't spoken to you in forever! (I know the phone works both ways..)
Anyway, I'm glad you have a blog so I can check up on you guys!
I miss Jenna. You guys need to go on a date and bring her over to play.
Post a Comment