Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cheerleader Hair and Casserole

After babysitting my friends kids one morning, I looked over at my beautiful little girl and couldn't resist the temptation of doing something fun with her hair. So I did! I got the comb, spray bottle, lotion, hair bands, hair clips and went to work. It was hard, yet so cute. As you know me I snapped away with the new lens I just got for my camera.
Jenna trying to get back up on the chair by her self.
Later in the afternoon I put some rice in the rice cooker and got Jenna a snack. After the rice was done cooking I dumped a few other ingredients into the bowl with the rice. Little Jenna came into the kitchen and started pulling on my leg. I wasn't sure what she wanted so I asked her. She pointed up to what I was doing and I figured it out. To help. I picked her up onto the counter and she did just that, helped. It was so fun to have a little companion at my side cooking dinner. Of course I took some more pictures. She had so much fun eating and helping make the casserole. Enjoy life with Jenna. My little newest little helper.

5 comments:

Stylin' Binder's said...

she's getting so big and cute!

Meghan & Chase said...

wow she IS a good helper! Kate probably would grab the food and throw it everywhere....still fun to witness our little ones exploring the world

Meghan & Chase said...

we live in oklahoma

The VIPs said...

that casserole looks yummy, I might need the recipe!

Anonymous said...

her bum certainly does have me rock hard, i love the elastic waist jeans she has on too it is so easy to just yank them down and get at herpussy, i miss my ex gf's little girl more than i miss her and she had a nicerpussy too