Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pool Time

Jenna loves to go to the pool. Especially since she gets to sit back and chill in her floating car!! Little does she realize most kids love to go to the pool to swim not just be spoiled!! Jenna's cousin Sarah pulled her all over the shallow end and she lust loved it!!! In addition to being spoiled for the day, Jenna met a new friend named Kate. Kate is(13months) one month younger than Jenna and she had the same car, little sun glasses and a big smile too! The other coincidence was that Kate broke a bone right before she was 10 months too. :( Crazy, since Jenna also broke a bone at 10 months. They were met to be friends. It was so fun.
After a while of being pulled around I took her out of the car and we played in the water for a bit. Then Jenna laid her head on my shoulder. She must of been really tired because she feel asleep while I was chatting with Kate's nanny. It was so cute. I let her sleep for a while and then we headed home! We love summer! Jenna relaxing while Sarah pulls her around.Jenna and her new friend Kate. Sportin' style in their luxury water cars.Drinking her some WATER!!????

1 comment:

Meghan & Chase said...

such an adorable swimsuit! I can't get over how beautiful she is! -takes after her pretty mama