Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Progress Report

Good morning! The long journey to Daniel's dental school destination has begun. After a wonderful parting breakfast with my sisters family at IHOP!!!!! We ran last minute errands, got the cats sedated, dry ice packed the cooler and left Boise mid afternoon Monday. After hitting the road we stopped in Wendell to say goodbye to all Daniel's family. They surprised Daniel and I with some refreshments, we are proud of you signs outside, and goodbye cards. We had a fun time parting. Arm wrestling was involved....pictures later. Then down to Utah to crash at my dads place. We rolled in Kayesville around 10:30pm and ate pizza with my dad, Steven(lil' bro) and his girlfriend Molly. Good times. Jenna loves grandpas house and enjoyed being with Molly and Steven. Tuesday morning on the road again as far as we can go was the plan. Jenna has slept awesome threw the night every where we go! She doesn't like being trapped in her car seat all day though.
As for now, we come to you from Rawlins Wyoming. As of last night, Tuesday and now Wednesday morning this is where we are. It has been a fun little adventure. We were able to work it out so that we could pull the car behind the Penske and ride together in the truck! Jenna loves it. She rides up high and right between mommy and daddy.
Daniel is doing great driving the 22' foot truck with a full car carrier behind it. He was so nervous driving through a canyon in Utah due to some road construction. He told me, "I can't talk right now, I'm really nervous and need to focus. I don't blame him if it was me I'd be bawling my little eyes out! Other than that Jenna got to meet some PIGS! Yes pigs. We stopped to get a fifty cent ice cream cone and saw a car with one big pig and 2 baby pigs. So, we asked if Jenna could pet them. She went crazy. Growling, laughing and screaming at them. I twas so fun. Darn it forgot the camera. Well that is the report so far. Bye :)
P.S. I'll post pictures later.

1 comment:

The VIPs said...

awww..so sad that you're gone, but glad that your trip is going well. That does sound like an adventure! Hope you make it there safely and thank goodness for blogs so we can keep in touch

Love you guys!