As you may know we have moved from Boise to Indianapolis so Daniel can attend 4 years of Dental School. Since we have been married almost 6 years ago on Aug 8th, we've been renting apartments. Well, in Nampa we rented a house for a short while. Until we could find something in Boise.
Anyway we were set on finding a house to rent and we did. It is fantastic!!! We just love the freedom, space, backyard, and stretching leg room. Jenna is in heaven. Here are the pictures of the new pad. So here's to the request of pictures!! Enjoy because we do!!


Formal dinning room. What to make it a sitting room or study? Daniel votes study.
Entry way
Half bath to left of entry
Living room
Master bedroom
Master bath
I love the tub........
Now up the stairs.
Now up the stairsLoft/Jenna space/Playroom
Jenna reading corner upstairs.
Jenna's room was hard to photograph because of the deep purple color. It was this color when we arrived. I had to use flash on a few, but it was still a bit hard. It's a pretty color. The decor and bedding I have for Jenna is brown and pink. So I was worried how it would look. Daniel really wanted Jenna to have the special purple room. How could I say no to that. I contemplated painting white over it, but it was the cool special purple room daddy wanted for his baby girl. The decor actually didn't turn out so bad after all.

Storage room upstairs.
2nd full bath upstairs
Spare room. Daniel's brother asked if we could store their bed until they got their own place. sure why not. Guests anyone.....?
Backyard!!!!!!!!!!!! We love it!!!




Formal dinning room. What to make it a sitting room or study? Daniel votes study.
Entry way
Half bath to left of entry
Living room
Master bedroom
Master bath
I love the tub........
Now up the stairs.
Now up the stairsLoft/Jenna space/Playroom
Jenna reading corner upstairs.
Jenna's room was hard to photograph because of the deep purple color. It was this color when we arrived. I had to use flash on a few, but it was still a bit hard. It's a pretty color. The decor and bedding I have for Jenna is brown and pink. So I was worried how it would look. Daniel really wanted Jenna to have the special purple room. How could I say no to that. I contemplated painting white over it, but it was the cool special purple room daddy wanted for his baby girl. The decor actually didn't turn out so bad after all.

Storage room upstairs.
2nd full bath upstairs
Spare room. Daniel's brother asked if we could store their bed until they got their own place. sure why not. Guests anyone.....?
Backyard!!!!!!!!!!!! We love it!!!

7 comments:
Hey Dawn!!! Oh I'm so glad you found us! Your blog is so much fun! Jenna is a cutie! She looks like her mama!!! You look like you are having a blast being a mom to such a sweet little girl! And your photography is wonderful! Congrats on the dental school move...I'm sure it's a long road, but your family does so much together you make it look like a wonderful adventure. Let's keep in touch and please do add us to your blog. I will be doing the same! Take care!
Holy cow, it's Huge! Starving students are living well these days ;)
Backyards are so nice, even nicer to have a space of your own..congrats!
I wish we lived well! Loans suck! Yeah we were impressed when we got her too. It's still listed for sale so who knows how long we'll enjoy it.....buy...it. who knows.
Wow! Looks nice! I vote study. hopefully we can come visit soon. Ask around about the best time to go. spring? Fall?
I also love the tub. We have one in our house in Nampa and I miss it so much. So be sure to take advantage of it while you have it.
it's gorgeous and HUGE! Love it!
Nice house for a student better than our haha! How's life?
Post a Comment