Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Old and New Bear......

When ever it's time to throw out, clean up, get rid of or simply "cleanse" I do a good job at it. I will say though, "I still have to keep somethings around(sentimental things)." I admit to lugging some things around with me since I left to college about 7 years ago. A big teddy bear, stuffed frog(from my sister), a care bear from when I was 1 yr old, barbies, 2 lamps( one in Jenna's reading corner of the play room, another in her room), a few kids books, a few kids toys, pictures, stickers, year books and a few other things. Pack rat you say? I see good reasons for my "saving." Want to see?...............
Daniel came to me to tell me he took a cute picture of Jenna with the bear and it turned out blue. He was so sad. Since I take pictures in a manual mode and certain light settings I had to fix it for him. The he said, "you take it, sad...." I wanted to add his blue picture to give this post credit to him too. It wouldn't be one if he didn't capture it first. For me it brings joy watching Jenna lay on, play with, talk to, cuddle with and drag around this bear I did the same thing with. Sure, had I given it away some other child would of done the same thing, but this way I get to see that kids joy. My kid. Jenna just loves her "bur" so much.

1 comment:

ang :o) said...

I actually love the blue one. It looks like night time and is my favorite one. She is cute. I also love that dress she's wearing. Glad you guys made it safe and are getting settled in.