Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Continuation of reflection

So we left off on the epidural around 7:30am, right?
I kept dozing in and out of sleep. When around 8:30- 45ish I woke up laughing. Daniel asked me if I was okay. I looked at him and said,"yes I dreamed someone threw a water balloon at me." He looked puzzled. So was I, since it was not a water balloon, my water had BROKEN. I told the nurse I felt some pressure like a big fist and she told me not to worry that was normal. At about 9:15am I expressed to her that I didn't just feel like pressure any more. So they checked and she was on the phone faster than I could say," I think she's coming on her own." I could hear my nurse to telling the doctor she could see Jenna's head and he better RUN. Guess Jenna didn't want to wait anymore.
9:20am out of breath and laughing Dr. Hodges got there and said, "sounds like someone doesn't want to wait does she? Three to four pushes, 9:40am Jenna Noelle entered this world to our arms!! She was 5lbs 13oz and 19 3/4 long. Our angel was here. Two happy parents now holding there beautiful little girl!!

No comments: