Friday, April 3, 2009

Music in the park

Over the weekend we went to a birthday party in the park. It was cold outside and sprinkling. After a while it got a little sunny and the rain died off. It was still a little chilly though.
Before we left we headed over to the playground and swings. Another cool thing at that park was a music play ground. It was so neat. They set up all these really big instruments for people to play like. It was so cool, fun and interesting. I only had my cell phone with me. I still managed to snap this cute picture. I took video, but I can't get it to upload. We had a fun time despite the weather!!

1 comment:

The VIPs said...

what park did you go to? I'd love to take Audrey there. And is Jenna's birthday party this week? the 9th right?