Thursday, April 30, 2009

The girl party!!

I'm slowly catching up on APRIL and tomorrow will be MAY!!!!!! Well here's Jenna's Girl Party!

April 9th we had Jenna's 1st little girl party!!! It was a birthday/play date event. Now that Jenna and a few friends her age can actually play together we were excited to do this for Jenna. ( There was one boy. Jenna's cousin Caden, to whom she can't contain her excitement anytime he walks in the room. So he had to be there and I'm sure he was loving it!)

Theme: TINKERBELL!!

WARNING: A whole lot of pictures!! I can't make collages on my computer right now :( Enjoy.
The clan:
Left to right: Caden, Hannah, Lexi, Baylee, Jenna(birthday girl), Sarah, Addi and front Audrey.

The coloring stationPaint station: each girls hand print for Jenna's scrapbook pages.The bubble machine: blowing bubbles over the ball pit and coloring area! They loved it!The food of course: A favorite were the pixi sticks!(Tinkers fairy dust. I loved pixi sticks growing up, so did they!)The ball pit!!!! (thanks Celeste for letting me borrow it!)The cake: Tinkerbell decorNo burnt fingers this time!!Presents!!! Big thanks to all Jenna's kind friends and family! Thank YOU!Last, the goodie bags!!!The excitement of pixi sticks!! Pure sugar in a stick, yet soooo GOOD!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so sad we didn't get to go. Holy cow Dawn, what a celebration, you know how to throw a party (my kind of girl)!

The VIPs said...

Thanks for inviting us, it was such a cute party!

also- I told you I'd e-mail you those pictures of Jenna but realized tonight that I don't have your e-mail address. Shoot it my way and I'll send those to you asap. Thanks again for taking pictures at Audrey's party!

Emily said...

silly girl. Check my blog, your long awaited "Pay it Forward" post has been posted! :)

Celeste said...

Whoa!!!! You haven't blogged in a long time.fun party!