I absolutely lloooovvveee Jamba Juices!!! I crave them all the time! If you have not heard of them or tried one of them. I highly recommend you DO! They are so yummy. When we move to Indiana I'm going to have with drawls. Not kidding either. When we moved back from Michigan over the summer I went straight to Jamba Juice the next day. Nothing compares and I have tried lots of other smoothies shops.
Any way while I was pregnant with Jenna my cravings intensified!! I wanted one like every other day. My family all knew of this obsession because for Christmas I got a $25 gift card there. Then again for mothers day from Daniel! I was loving it. Then....since she was a few months old Jenna gets wildly excited when she sees me sipping down on one. So the time has come. Time for Jenna to enjoy her very own JAMBA JUICE!!! She loved it! Her very own cup. Even a small one just her size.
P.S. Jamba still came through for me in a time of sadness(no dairy). Their all fruit smoothies with no dairy and same greatness in taste. I was sadly on a strict non-dairy diet for a little over 9 months in the beginning of nursing Jenna. This was due to an allergy to dairy that caused her to have colic, acid reflux, and blood in her diaper. I've slowly started re-introducing milk products back into my diet 3 months ago and she has been doing great. Allergy gone!(Poor Daniel had this same allergy but didn't grow out of it until he was 2 years old!!)

2 comments:
she is such a cutie!
I LOVE Jamba too! They don't have it here :(. The east coast is so lame.
Post a Comment