For those of you who know Jenna, she has always had a bracelet on. From the time Jenna was 4 weeks old she has had this little silver and white bracelet on. We never take it off. It's just a part of her. We took it on and off for a month, then just left it on permanently. A few months back I went and bought her the one that would replace her old one on her 1 year birthday. The morning of April 7th arrived. After getting her ready for the day it was time. A new bracelet. We captured the event for you! 



So here's to seeing her new one for another year until she turns 2!




So here's to seeing her new one for another year until she turns 2!
4 comments:
How adorable! Happy Birthday to your cute little girl!
She is so cute, i love the new picturc of her at the top of the blog, so cute! hey did you want to take those cowgirl pictures of her before you leave?
So Cute Dawn! When are you leaving? You need to stop by our office and say goodbye! Hey check out my new blog http://familyfrugalness.blogspot.com/
I am trying it out let me know what you think and print your coupons from my site. I could put you on it for your photography!
I was so glad we got to meet her again. She is darling and I love the new picture of her...so cute!! You will have to let me know if the clothes fit her..I hope!
Post a Comment